Handicap Parking Sign Installation
This application is only for requesting a sign be installed.
- The application is a fill-in form, and must be completed in full and signed.
- Application must include a copy of your current valid PA hanging placard or license plate, as well as a photo of the space/area being requested for sign placement.
- A $35.00 application fee is also required.
- Mail the signed application, all documents, and the fee to the address on the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com
Before applying for sign installation, applicant must first have a valid, PA state-issued handicap placard or license plate.
The PA Dept. of Motor Vehicles issues handicap placards/license plates. For information on this requirement, call (717) 783-6523 or visit www.dmv.pa.gov and click on Persons with Disabilities Placards/Plates under the Vehicle Services drop down menu. The PennDOT application is available here.