Direct Dial: (223) 221-7507, Email: email@example.com
Semi-annual Rate as of April 1, 2022:
- Regular (semi-annual) rate: $160.00
- Senior discount (semi-annual) rate (for age 60+): $144.00. The senior discount is only available to residents who OWN and LIVE at the billed property.
- Bills are mailed twice a year: April 1st with due date of April 30th, and October 1st with due date of October 30th.
Payment Options: Residents are encouraged to pay their bill through one of the three preferred methods below:
- ONLINE PAYMENT (by credit card or check with nominal processing fee)
- DROP-BOX at the Maple Avenue door. Place check or money order and the payment stub in a sealed envelope. (No cash, please, when using the drop-box.)
- MAIL check or money order and the payment stub to the township office. (No cash, please, when mailing payment.)
If you want to pay at the reception window, be sure to bring your payment stub with you.
*NOTE on paying the Senior Discount Rate. If you will be 60 years old by the time the new bills are mailed out, and your bill does not reflect the discount rate, you may pay the discounted rate using the same options above and providing proof of age by:
- If using the online payment method, indicate in the notes section that you qualify for the senior discount. Once you have made the online payment, email a copy of your ID to Joanne Yost at the township office – firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail the copy to the township office (Attn: Joanne Yost) along with your account #.
- If using the drop box, place a copy of your ID in the envelope with your payment.
- If mailing the payment, include a copy of your ID.
The holidays listed below are the only holidays observed by the contracted hauler:
1. JANUARY: New Year’s Day - (only affected if January 1st falls on a Monday thru Thursday)
2. MAY: Memorial Day - (Monday holiday means one-day delay for the week)
3. JULY: Independence Day - (only affected if July 4th falls on a Monday thru Thursday)
4. SEPTEMBER: Labor Day - (Monday holiday means one-day delay for the week)
5. NOVEMBER: Thanksgiving Day - (Thursday holiday means Thursday collection will be Friday)
6. DECEMBER: Christmas Day - (only affected if December 25th falls on a Monday thru Thursday)